Investigate Your Suspicions
We at Infidelity Investigations realize that deciding to investigate a loved one for possible infidelity is a difficult decision to make. Obviously you realize that many things have led up to that decision. We will make every effort to find out beyond a shadow of a doubt what is going on. It could be just a feeling you have but your suspicions are probably warranted.
Our team of investigators will discover the truth and present you with the factual evidence you need to make further decisions regarding this relationship. What we find may trouble you but it will be the truth. The hints of your spouse having a marital affair are often too obvious to miss. Trying to investigate a cheating lover on your own is just not wise or safe. You need to keep some distance between you and your mate because you are so emotionally involved.
Call today to discuss your situation with one of our trained consultants. The call is free and confidential. 888-414-1963
Thirty Warning Signs Your Spouse Might Be Cheating
Are you suspicious that your significant other may be having an affair or committing adultery? Below are a list of warning signs, but in the end, you probably know but do not want to admit it. It is painful. We have a Nationwide team of Licensed Investigators trained to track and investigate probable cheaters. At the end of our investigation, you will know for sure one way or another. Call us today. It’s a very tough decision to make.
- Your mate has a decreased sex drive.
- You have noticed that he/she has increased the number of ATM withdrawals.
- Your partner is on the internet a lot, especially late at night.
- Your mate comes home smelling faintly of perfume, cologne, or another person’s body.
- Your mate heads straight into the shower or bath after coming home.
- You notice lipstick or strange hairs on their clothing or in the car.
- Your mate suddenly begin to treat you extremely nice; more so than usual.
- You notice that your mate begin to make kinky requests or suggests wildly erotic play during sex.
- Your mate suddenly stops wearing the wedding ring and makes lame excuses as to why.
- Your partner verbally abuses you or talks with disdain, excessive sarcasm, or disrespect.
- Your mate is always tired or demonstrates a noticeable lack of energy or interest in the relationship.
- Your mate rushes to check the mail first.
- You are starting to experience a lot of wrong numbers or hangups.
- He or she has a sudden need for a cell phone or pager, and you are discouraged from ever looking at it or using it.
- Your mate denies access to their computer, or they suddenly shut down the computer when you walk into the room.
- Simple trips take hours.
- Your mate suddenly deletes all emails from the computer whereas they used to accumulate.
- You get into more fights.
- She gets dressed up or dresses provocatively to do simple errands, like get her hair done or go grocery shopping.
- Established routine at work and home is broken for no apparent reason.
- Your mate is suddenly overly forgetful; their thoughts are elsewhere.
- Your mate is reluctant to kiss you or accept your affection.
- Your phone bill shows an increase in unexplained long distance charges.
- The passenger seat in the car has been adjusted.
- You find a change of clothes hidden in the trunk of the car.
- You are puzzled by the unexpected credit card charges for gifts, such as florists or jewelry that you did not receive.
- Suddenly your spouse has made excessive purchases of clothes or an unexplained change in the style of clothing he/she wears.
- Your mate suddenly has longer hours and new obligations at work; he or she is engaged in more travel than normal.
- You notice your mate is withdrawing from the children.
- Your mate has an increased attention to losing weight or paying more attention to appearance.
Call 888-414-1963 today.
You won’t regret the decision.
Can a Marriage Survive Infidelity?
When people get married they will take a series of vows. They promise to love and honor one another through the good and the bad of life. They promise to be true to each other and they promise that they will not be unfaithful to each other. Most people take these vows seriously, but the high divorce rates in the world show that people are not perfect. They are not always able to keep the vows they make. Marital affairs occur even in very solid relationships.
Infidelity hurts in so many ways.[/caption]One of the most common reasons that people get a divorce is because one or both of the people in a marriage have an illicit affair with another person. This is considered unforgivable by some people and they will not want to be with a person who has cheated on them once they learn of the infidelity. While some people will end a marriage immediately if they catch their partner cheating, others will find a way to try to work through their problems to save their marriage. It makes people wonder: can a marriage survive infidelity?
There is no doubt that a relationship will change if one partner cheats on another. The way it will change will depend on many different things. It will depend on what the person did to cheat on their spouse and what their relationship was like before the cheating was discovered. If it was a one-time thing, or if it was something that had been going on for a long time, people will react differently. Some people have different definitions of what cheating is. If a person is exchanging explicit e-mails with another that could be considered cheating by some, but not by everyone.
The situation of the family will also play a role in what a person does when they catch their partner cheating. Many people will find a way to work past the infidelity for the sake of the children. They believe that the family is important enough that they are willing to work to correct any problems they are having. Each individual will react to discovering infidelity differently and that will play a role in whether the marriage can survive.
People will go through a variety of emotions when they discover that their partner was unfaithful. They will be angry that their partner has lied and deceived them. They will be hurt by what their partner has done to them. They will feel lost wondering what they should do. They might feel alone and scared of what the future will hold. All of these emotions can make it difficult for a person to try to save their marriage. If they are dealt with properly, it is possible for the marriage to survive.
In order for a marriage to survive infidelity a couple will need to get help. When one spouse cheats on the other, the trust in the relationship is broken. People who are unfaithful are usually having trouble communicating and when the trust is gone, the communication will break down even further. A couple must find a way to get the lines of communication reopened so they can rebuild the trust in the relationship.
The help that people get can come in many forms. It can be a trained professional who specializes in helping couples through difficult times. Some people will turn to religious advisers, while others will find books or reading material they can use to help their relationship. The exact place where a couple gets help does not matter, as long as they do something. The worst thing for a marriage is to try to bury all of their emotions that are a result of infidelity. No matter how deep they are buried, they will eventually resurface and it will be difficult for the marriage to survive when they do.
When a person gets help they will have to commit to it. Opening up the lines of communication will take time. Once a couple is able to start talking to each other they will have to take the time to go through all of the emotions that they have experienced. There is no easy way to do this and a couple will have to work if they really want to stay together. Once they start to understand the importance of communication, they will be able to start to deal with the issues of trust and all of the other issues that caused a person to be unfaithful in the first place.
Will Your Marriage Survive Infidelity?
The answer to the question of whether a marriage can survive infidelity is both yes and no. A couple can remain married even if one partner cheats on the other. While two people can stay married despite infidelities, the type of marriage they have will change. If people can make the best out of that change their marriage will not only survive it will get stronger.
When people are married they often forget the reasons that they fell in love in the first place. They get busy with kids and their careers. Two people who are in love with each other can become strangers and when that happens, people can make mistakes. If they realize that they have made the mistakes and get the help to overcome those mistakes, they will find out that they still love each other. The love may have changed, but it is still there. When they learn how to communicate and trust each other again, it will be like their marriage has been renewed. It will have survived the infidelity.